Sunday 20 April 2008

bullet points

  • people don't work for money, they work for respect - which is why I can work for peanuts and be happy
  • my new Junior High job is lots lots of fun, and I have a lot of down time so I can study Japanese at work
  • women is bitches
  • I can now watch a Japanese TV show and understand 80 percent of the dialogue and 100 percent of the story, but only if the show is about a little boy who likes baseball a lot and on is on channel 3 at 9:30 Saturday mornings
  • junior high school students in Japan are weird. Everyday they practice sports until 5pm after school with all the discipline and regimen of a military unit
  • three junior high school students like me, one says she loves me and the other two asked me to sign their books like I was some kind of rock star or something. I was both disturbed and flattered by this
  • women my own age are decidedly less interested in me than junior high school students. I should be a pervert or something.

4 comments:

franzy said...

Mate, if you could see the amount of teachers who have gone to gaol for boinking their female students in Australia recently ... well, depending on how much you liked prison, it would certainly give you pause for thought.

Anonymous said...

You seem to be implying that I'm considering dating a 12-13 year old. I'm not.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

buy kamagra said...

hehehe.. what to say.. I don't know.. its little bit funny. Anyways wish you all the best....