Tuesday 25 March 2008

Analyse my dream

So I had a dream last night. There's this girl that I like. She hits all the qualities on my top five list. Anyway, last night I had a dream about her.
Not that kind of dream.
Anyway, we were with a bunch of people hanging out somewhere, when we see this lake and decide to separate from the group and go onto the lake on two inflatable mattresses, for some reason. Suddenly it becomes clear the lake is part of some trash dump - there's a pile of trash over on the side and some things floating in the water. I realise the floating things are actually futons (foldable Japanese floor beds), and they are still wrapped in the original plastic packaging. Figuring they are new, I decide to get a couple because I'll have some guests staying at my house soon. As I'm trying to fish them out of the lake, I see a look of disgust on her face - she has totally lost all respect, and anything else she had for me.
Analyse that, Freuds! Post comments. Hi Hiroko, if you're reading this. Sorry I'm a tight ass.

2 comments:

franzy said...

ANALYSIS PROCESSING...
...
...
ANALYSIS COMPLETE:

YOU ARE EITHER HORNY OR SLEEPY OR BOTH.

GET SOME MORE BEDS.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, lie down on the couch.

You are subconsciously worried about the cultural differences. The air mattress on the river is a memory from childhood on the murray, remember? And the futons are japanese, so the river/junk yard represents the mix of cultures you are swimming in. Maybe you're worried hiroko wont "get" australian culture.